Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Photography






So this semester I enrolled in a photography class to help slim out my general ed. load, and to hopefully take some awesome pictures and learn how to develop them. We have had a few assignments since school started, and so far I love it. Our first assignment was called "Scavenger Hunt", and my film ended up being blank. Since it was blank, my teacher told me that I could just go around and take pictures on my camera of anything I wanted just so I could get a feel for the camera and learn kind of how to use the different things on it. My camera is a 35mm camera, and I can only use film that I can develop on my own. For this assignment though we got to take it to a Walgreen's and have them develop it for us. I just finally got this assignment back today and figured I'd share a few of the pictures that I took while I was experimenting with the camera. I took a variety of pictures and enjoyed playing around with the camera. I only hope that my next assignments will be better.




1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures...the bike one is my fav!!! Can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete