Saturday, October 31, 2009

CHIcago

Last Saturday, Michael & I went to Chicago to look at potential apartments that he would in interested in. He is thinking about going to a college up there next fall, so we figured that we better get started on the whole apartment search. It ended up being more of a site seeing trip for me, and it was my first time in the city that I can remember. (last time was when I was a little kid with my parents) We also rode the train from Westmont to Chicago. That was also my first time on a train since i was a little :) It was just a day of firsts for me. It ended up being an AMAZING time and I cannot wait to go back!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys got some really neat pictures....We should plan a trip up there during Christmas time, when downtown is decorated!!

    ReplyDelete