Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 Academy Awards Commercials



I selected this commercial honestly because it was one of the only commercials that I could find that for sure said it was aired during the Academy Awards. Since I did not watch the Academy Awards due to being sick and going to bed before it started, I not sure as to which ones actually aired. I believe this commercial was directed more towards women from the ages 27-45. It shows the comfort of a vehicle and how its comfortable enough to make you want to stay away from all the family duties at home that a wife/mother would normally have to deal with. It was a very busy commercial, and there was a lot going on in the inside of the house. The children were dressed weird, and the coloring was very domesticated and had a lot of yellows and reds. I think that this commercial was very successful for the advertiser because it looked comfortable enough for ME to even want to get that car, let alone a stressed out mother/wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment