Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Break 2009 ♥

I had a great Christmas this year. I got all kinds of gifts, many of which I did not expect. On Christmas Eve, Michael & I exchanged gifts. He got me a shirt from AE, a necklace from AE, some spray, and something else I can't remember. I got him Bulls tickets for March against Cleveland, a Kansas City Chiefs sweatshirt and t-shirt, and the movie The Hangover.Afterwards, we went to El Paso to go to church and then have dinner at my aunts house.
After exchanging of gifts

At dinner, after I torchered Michael and made him go to a non-catholic church for his first time

My brother & I


My sister & I



On Christmas Day, I exchanged gifts with my parents and got all kinds of goodies. Later in the afternoon I headed to Michael's side at his grandma Reeter's in Bloomington and got WAY too many gifts, but I am very thankful that my boyfriend's family is so kind.
Rhys & William got me matchbox cars again & some candy canes. Emily & Ryan got me a 20 dollar gift card, and his parents got me all kinds of things from boots, to a thing where I can eat or do homework while not sitting at the table (which btw comes in use ALL THE TIMEEE).

(Notice my necklace, its the one that Michael got me for Christmas... :])

No comments:

Post a Comment