Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Been A While...

WELLLLLL, its been since Halloween since I have posted anything...(woops!) I should probably start keepin up with this thing for 2010 so I can keep my most dedicated followers(cough cough EMILY haha) up to date with whats goin on in my life. I will start of with Thanksgiving since my last post was about Halloween...


Thanksgiving

It's been quite a while so I don't remember much about Thanksgiving, but I do remember it was a pretty fun day. Except for the fact that I had to work the next day at 345 AM :(....... I had Thanksgiving for my dad's side of the family in El Paso at noon, then headed to Michaels grandma Reeters in Bloomington. After hanging out there for most of the day we headed to the other side of his family, the Meiner side. We had dinner there
and then went downstairs to hang out. It was pretty fun overall.
Cute Grace :)


Me & Michael :)

Playin a little Ping Pong.

1 comment: